Bakersfield Foreclosure Search
Foreclosed Homes in Bakersfield
All over the US, foreclosures and short sales have filled the local real estate markets as the economy slowly recovers from the recent banking and mortgage problems. A good many of the foreclosures have been purchased and eliminated. A good many of them remain, although they are becoming more scarce and the prices are beginning to rise again.
With the new rules, a deed has to be changed to the bank's ownership and recorded before it can be sold. This means the marketing is delayed for any possible sale, and the banks are approving more short sales than before to avoid it. Although this helps to eliminate the numbers of actual foreclosures, it also makes it more difficult for the consumer to find a really good deal and snap it up. Short sales tend to drag out for months, and often collapse before the deal can be closed.
So what's the best way to find that golden foreclosure deal and get the best price? There are several points to remember if you're seriously wanting to invest in a foreclosured home in Bakersfield:
Tips to find the best Bakersfield Foreclosures
- Call us and tell us what you are looking for. We will need to know the type of property, what your spending limit is, and whether or not you want something that needs work before it can be sold or occupied.
- You need to either have cash available immediately, or be pre-qualified for a loan. To buy any short sale or foreclosure, the bank will require a pre-approval letter or proof of your ability to purchase if paying cash. There are many other buyers out there and those that are prepared are the first to get the great deals.
- Be ready to make an offer quickly.
You can't play games or spend a lot of time when the right property comes along. Buying the best foreclosured home in Bakersfield or anywhere else is a competition, and the first to make a legitimate offer will usually win the prize. We specialize in distressed property, and are committed to helping our customers get the best price and find that "golden deal". Call us now and we'll help you find great Bakersfield foreclosures or short sales that are trouble free!
Browse through some of the sample listings below, or search for all of the Foreclosed Homes in Bakersfield.
Bakersfield Foreclosures and Short Sales
Great 4 bedroom home with 3 bathroom in Bakersfield. This large 2233 square foot home on a 9583 square foot lot has a large backyard with a pool as well as a 3 car attach...
- Courtesy ofEdgestone Real Estate, Inc.
Spacious home in Stockdale Estates is calling for its new owner...! This home sits on a huge lot and features a separate living room, great room with fireplace, open kit...
- Courtesy ofGuardian Real Estate
Provided Courtesy Of Bakersfield Association of Realtors.
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Bakersfield Association of Realtors. All Rights Reserved.
Data last updated:
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…