All About Bakersfield California and Its Real Estate
Now is your chance to own the most lavishly appointed home in the charming community of The Shores. Located just a few minutes from CSUB, shopping and The Marketplace, you will want to put this home at the top of your "must see" list.
This three bedroom, two bath home has been extensively re-modeled and updated with numerous improvements offering many amenities beyond that of the average home. Featuring crown molding, wainscoting and Milgard dual pane windows throughout and hardwood flooring in all high traffic areas. The kitchens and baths have also been beautifully remodeled.
This home offers three lovely concrete patio areas nestled amongst beautiful, mature landscaping. There is also a community swimming pool, spa, club house, and lake to enjoy.
At over 1,500 square feet, it is the largest home in the community and its third bedroom make this a very rare opportunity… Call us today at (661) 243-7282 for more details!
Offered at $176,900
• All windows: Milgard Double Pane
• Family Room Windows: floor-to-ceiling Milgard Double Pane across entire length of room
• All inside doors: hard core/solid
• All windows and doors: wood trim/molding
• Crown Molding throughout the home
• Wainscoting throughout the home
• Base Boards throughout the home
• Hardwood and Tile Flooring throughout home (bedrooms carpeted)
• Fireplace with gas log
• Pot Lights: Entry, Dining Room, Kitchen, Pantry/Laundry, Bathrooms, Family Room, Hallway
• Three concrete patio areas, and an outside sitting area for downstairs bedroom
• Garden Lattice Arbors
• Mature bushes throughout the yard area, including 8 Italian Cypress trees
• A detached garage and additional guest parking in front of condo
• Air Conditioning (Trane XL Series – 19 seer)
• Heater System (Trane Gas – 95% efficiency)
• Trane Whole House Air Filtration System
• 50 Gallon Water Heater
• Attic Fan
If you are in the market for a southwest Bakersfield home, be sure to check this one out. Listed at $159,000, this bright and cheery home offers 3 bedrooms plus an office, inviting kitchen and living room with cozy fireplace. Located in a great school district, this home is sure to sell fast.
Give us a call at (661) 243-7282 for additional information.
For anyone interested in new construction in Seven Oaks, Castle and Cooke still has some spec homes and lots available in the quaint neighborhood of The Villas...
Located next to the first fairway of the Seven Oaks golf course and just a block away from the clubhouse, at the intersection of Ming and Grand Lakes Avenue, this gated community features beautiful homes that range in size from just under 2,200 square feet to a bit over 3,300 feet starting in the upper $400's.
There are also plenty of home sites available in their Windermere community, but unfortunately, there are no plans to start up construction again until the real estate market improves.
For those who are interested in having a custom home built, there are a number of lots available in Seven Oaks and Seven Oaks at Grand Island, many of which are located on the golf course.
It's been a few months now since this site has been up, and everything seems to be working great. A big thanks to everyone for all the awesome feedback. We just need to fine tune a few things and we are good to go.
Now that we're up and running, this site has officially replaced our old Bakersfield Real Estate site (RobertandDawn.com). We are sure you will find this site and it's MLS search feature much more user friendly.
We want to know what you think, so if you have any questions, comments or suggestions on what we can do to improve this site, please let us know.
Meet Robert and Dawn Morris, and son Parker!
We are excited to share our city's news and reviews with anyone who is interested in Bakersfield California. Please check back soon and enjoy our tips, photos, and lifestyle information!